Your first goal is life protection. If there’s a fire, you want everyone out, fast! If there’s an armed intrusion, you want the police to know, instantly! But your home can be damaged even if nobody is ever physically harmed, simply due to theft.
- Install good deadbolt locks in your doors.
- Remove trees or branches of trees close to your home that give burglars access to upper levels.
- Avoid door locks that can be manipulated by breaking glass or door panels to reach inside.
- Light the outside of your house. Exterior lights are important, especially near doors, windows.
- Install a Video Door Phone, Wireless Home Alarm System or Motion Detection Camera in all entry doors so you can see who is outside without opening the door.
- Don't give any information to "wrong number" callers. Ask what number they were dialing.
- Exchange work and vacation schedules with a neighbor you trust so you can keep an eye on each other's homes and tell them how they can contact you.
- Teach your children safety rules about answering the phone and door, and how to get out of the house if there is a fire.
- Arrange for a friend or neighbour to park a car in your driveway occasionally.
- When you are on vacation turn your telephone ringing volume at lowest setting.
- Don't leave a recorded message on your telephone announcing that you're not at home.
- Install alarm system for life safety in the home, such as: a carbon monoxide detector, smoke or heat detectors etc.
What is right for me?
There are many camera & other security devices available. We are security device / system provider in Mumbai ( Bombay ) India. Best solution is as follows:
- Video Door Phone
- Dome Camera
- Wireless Home Security System
Solution for your home